Screen protector installation guide:
- Clean the screen from dust and grease using antistatic cloth (e.g. microfiber lens cleaning cloth);
- Remove the protective layer from the back of the screen protector through pulling sticker marked “1 Back”;
- Place the screen protector backside first to the screen of your device, making sure that the sides of protector and screen are perfectly aligned;
- If needed, smoothen the screen protector with your finger or bank card, starting from the middle point and moving towards sides to ensure perfect sticking and no air bubbles under the screen protector;
- Remove the protective layer from the front of the screen protector through pulling sticker marked “2 Front”;*
- You have successfully installed the screen protector to your device.
* This step is skipped with matte screenprotector